About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bonfire

Must spend time adoring the dogs at the farm!

These dogs are just lovers.

Here Kitty kitty kitty.

Beautiful girl. 

Joey riding the horse..

Kitty getting a sniff..

Warm crackling fire.

Elijah by the cabin.. Yes a bit fuzzy this was late tonight before leaving.

Joseph with an arm full of fuzzy love!

I just love to watch the fire.

Elijah riding the horse.

Elijah riding the horse.

Hmmm maybe I can find another kitty..

Sweet mule.. Patiently waiting.
Needless to say we had a lovely time. As seems to be my usual, I collected a few spare children to take along. I have 6 and apparently its just not enough! 

No comments: