About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Accomplishments..

Well today I accomplished one thing.. I replaced the kitchen faucet... The thingy, yes I know a very technical word that some of you might not understand, but the thingy that made either the faucet work or the sprayer broke. We had no water... I know I could have just replaced the thingy, however the top to that area wouldn't unscrew and besides the faucet was U....G.....L....Y..... Now I have a nice white Moen faucet that has the sprayer on the faucet itself and can be pulled out. I am so thrilled. It sucked putting it on. But now that it's totally done, I'm glad we did it.

No comments: