About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, March 24, 2008

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter

Hello everyone,

Yes I have been very bad about blogging lately. I have had alot going on. I hope everyone had an awesome Easter. My family came we had 18 total here not as big as some years, but with the boys being Marines they are a bit occupied right now. We had a big ham dinner, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, veggies and dip, a green salad, ham and asparagus rolls, salami rolls, homemade dinner rolls, deviled eggs, homemade pickles, olives, lemon meringue pie, pretzel salad this is a dessert, and oreo cookie cake, not a speck of cake in that, LOL. Everyone was full to say the least.

The kids had alot of fun with their cousins, and their young uncle. My sisters baby is getting so big and she is so cute. They played alot of games outside and then we had a major easter egg hunt. Even had a stray neighbor kid hanging around.

My Anne Shirley has not had her puppies yet. She is due tomorrow, so we shall see what we shall see. She is still getting around okay, and still is chasing balls a little bit before she gets tired. She is such a lovely little dog. I love her sweet shiny silver head. And she loves the kids. I am excited to see what her babies look like. She is getting used to the idea of her box being in my closet. Our new girl Brea, wants to hide out in there too. That will probably not go over to well with mama, after the puppies are born.

Well it's getting close to time to make dinner so I had better run.
Hugs
Amy

No comments: