About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, March 7, 2008

Frustrations

Things had been kinda going steady, no big problems really. We do however have a problem that is not correcting itself. When we moved into this house it was listed for sale. We were told that she had to leave it up due to her contract with the realtor until sometime in Jan. Then in Jan it was never taken down then in Feb she said the 15th of March. Well we had some people look at it today and then some more tomorrow. Gosh darn it, why can't things just stay steady. We have no where else to go. No one would rent to us with all of our kids. And the ones we could "fit" into we could not afford. We just finally finished moving in last week. We finally emptied the storage shed.
SIGH..............................

No comments: