About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, September 4, 2009

Life

Yesterday was NOT a good day..... I found out the an aunt who was very close to my age died Wed. I had not even known she was sick.....I have been sooo busy with falling apart and getting it back together that I had not made much in the way of phone calls etc out to California lately. She is only a few years older then me and she had been batteling cancer for awhile. It came back again and through out her body. The good news is today she is no longer in pain. We will see her again someday.

I also discovered some one at work has been spreading more lies about me. Even going to the administrator and accusing me of some highly inappropriate things. Things that never happened. I have been very fruistrated. Why why why must people do this... I know that God will take care of this. *see previous post!! It hurst, but Lord you will never drop me. Well got kiddos to get to school.

Amy

1 comment:

redink said...

Oh Amy,
I am so very sorry about your aunt.
...and so very sorry to hear the the hardship of gossip continues to dog your steps.
Stay strong, this kind of stuff is a boomerang.
And the Lord knows exactly what you need.
Blessings,
Julia