About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life lately

Well we still do not have a computer at home in case you were wondering we I have been so slow about changing the background and music. I am going to try to take care of that today. Since I am using a library computer it does not access some things, however I did discover a back way into blogger so I can change the background at least, LOL. I will have to see if I can get into project play list to put the old list back. We are still walking lots to get things we need which, hey is not really a bad thing. Unless it gets cold again. It is a lovely 51 degrees today, so not bad. I did not even wear my coat.

Been busy un-decorating from Christmas. I always hate doing it. SIGH..... The house always looks so bare afterward. I did leave up the garland and lights this year. I just took down the red berries and bows. And changed out the Christmas table runners. Well gotta keep running and with a time limit on the computers I need to see about the background. If your reading this and it no longer looks Christmas colored then you will know I have been successful. I may not have a header pictures until I get my new computer.

Hope everyone has a lovely new year
Hugs
Amy

No comments: