About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer in Kansas


I have posted so little here recently that there is so much I missed. Hay has been cut and baled. Wheat has been harvested and all the other crops are growing high. The 4Th of July was a blast. We had loads of fun at my sisters house on the 4Th. She bought 2 water balloon launchers and 500 hundred water balloons and they had an all out war, everyone had a good time and I got lots of pics which I have yet to download but I will later. Then everyone played volleyball, which was way funny to watch, LOL. We had BBQ for dinner and celebrated my babies 5Th birthday. Lots of popsicles and fireworks afterward. Alas no homemade ice cream we skipped that this year. Next year!!! Will post more later.
Hugs

No comments: