About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Long time no post, LOL

I have been soooo busy and had alot of things going on. So I have not posted. Okay I could have squeezed a few things out but....... so anyway today I stumbled across an opportunity again that I am seriously considering. A fully equipped restaurant with a lease option for 650 a month. I am seriously thinking about it. I figure the fact that it is a lease gives me some space, if things do not work I do not have to find someone to purchase the property and stuff later, I just am out the money I spent. Yeah, I am a chicken. Darn it this is what I would love to do, I always hesitate and am afraid that I will fail. I wish I was not such a chicken. This could seriously be it. So please pray for peace in this.

I have also been busy making cards, I have not downloaded pics of the project yet, but here is a pic of a card for my father in law. I think it turned out well.


I will update and let you all know what is what.
Hugs
Amy

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Hand in there.I will be thinking about you.