About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4Th of July



Today is THE day to celebrate our independence. And today like everyday, I am thankful for our military and the lives they have given over so many years to protect our country and our freedom, as well as the freedoms of our neighbors on the planet. From so many who gave their lives just to get our independence to begin with, to those who are risking theirs right now for us, YES us, as well as those who need our help. Have a wonderful day everyone and please keep praying for our military for their protection also for peace for their families.

Happy 4Th of July, God Bless America
Hugs
Amy

No comments: