About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, February 26, 2010

Life hmmmm

Well I just kinda realized that my blog name is kind of deceiving... my life in Kansas has not been very life like lately. I am hoping that soon once things even out I can get back to posting like I used to before my whole life to a nose dive, more interesting stories and some good pictures. Ahh but who knows only God knows what He has planned. Lately I am just along for the ride and just when it seems like it is getting higher up and maybe above the valleys for a bit, it seems to come crashing back down. I know that my life may be like that for awhile. I can hardly expect the love for someone for 20 years to disappear overnight or even in a year, which is how long I have been going through this. I wish I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. I find myself wishing he would just stay away in California where he is with his new wife and family. But with continued talks of him moving back here with them it makes me feel like being ill. I am praying for strength, courage and also a decent attitude. Lord help me....
Hugs
Amy

1 comment:

Kelly Spezzano said...

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me.

As much as we all appreciate being on the mountain top, we know that God has not always promised us blue skies, He says: "in this life, ye shall have tribulations". I know that sometimes we have tribulations as a test of our faith, and sometimes we have tribulations because Satan is a driving force in this earth, but the comfort in knowing that "Thou art with me" the Lord will never leave you or forsake you and in my experience, it has been those times in the valley that have drawn me nearer to the Lord. Sometimes when things are going so well, we "forget" to trust in Him.

I do pray that this life brings you many "Mountain Tops" and during this time in the "valley" that you will feel His presence and His comfort and His peace!

Love and Hugs!!!!