About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, April 6, 2009

A smile for your day

I found this wonderful video over on A Sparrows Home, link on the left in favorites, or just click on the title of this post. I just could not help but smile. I thought other might need a smile as well today. Please be sure to scroll to the bottom of my page and stop the player down there first. You will enjoy this to the very end.



That would have been so fun to have seen in person. Anyone want to go to the train station with me??

Hugs
Amy

2 comments:

frolicnfibers said...

That was awesome Amy! One of my favorite songs. It's actually included in my "llama concerts" :)
Have a great day! Di

åslaug abigail said...

Wow, I wish that would happen in my bus line in the morning =) =)
That surely brought a smile upon my face (not to mention tears in my face and catching my arms/legs/etc. dancing to the music, with or without my permission) =)

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
åslaug